Go to navigation
It is currently Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:21 pm
Posts: 51
I am hitting refresh email many times, please update here once you start getting results.Goodluck everyone


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:33 am
Posts: 11
Me too i keep checking my email.
Although I am not putting my hopes up as my daughter left too many maths question unanswered.

Good luck everyone


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:21 pm
Posts: 51
Got the email now , on to second stage.Thank god


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:32 pm
Posts: 26
Just got the email, DD has been invited for Stage 2 , so looking forward to it.
All the best to others for the next steps.

Thanks,


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:03 am
Posts: 22
Yes got the mail as well.
It says we will receive an other email on 16th with second stage information.

the wording of the email is a bit unclear actually, do they not give the marks?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:21 pm
Posts: 51
No marks given, just second stage invitation


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:33 am
Posts: 11
Just got the email.
My DD is not invited to the stage two test.
Good luck for everyone who's invited to the next stage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:38 am
Posts: 152
Toto123 wrote:
Just got the email.
My DD is not invited to the stage two test.
Good luck for everyone who's invited to the next stage.


Sorry to hear that. We invest so much in these exams it can be very tough on everyone. Hopefully your DD will get through the SET if she is sitting it. Even if not, I'm sure all the effort will pay off where ever she goes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:33 am
Posts: 11
bridge wrote:
Toto123 wrote:
Just got the email.
My DD is not invited to the stage two test.
Good luck for everyone who's invited to the next stage.


Sorry to hear that. We invest so much in these exams it can be very tough on everyone. Hopefully your DD will get through the SET if she is sitting it. Even if not, I'm sure all the effort will pay off where ever she goes.


Thank you Bridge, yes its a bit disappointing to be honest.
The time manage and stress were the biggest problems.
But I have really great feedback from her teacher this year, she is doing great and her teacher is so impressed.
I think at least all the effort has paid off.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:57 pm
Posts: 30
Quote:
Thank you Bridge, yes its a bit disappointing to be honest.
The time manage and stress were the biggest problems.
But I have really great feedback from her teacher this year, she is doing great and her teacher is so impressed.
I think at least all the effort has paid off.


The big disappointment is inevitable given the hardwork the kids (and the parent for that matter) would have put in. But the win is that they learn much early on about the hardwork it takes to do an exam where there is a lot more at stake than a teacher's report saying "performing at/below/beyond expectation". Aside from the evidence you can already see in the schoolwork. The experience will also count when in five year when they come up for GCSE (compared to kids that haven't had that "all at stake" exam experience).

I say lots of positive to take away.
Good luck.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Privacy Policy | Refund Policy | Disclaimer | Copyright © 2004 – 2021