Nonsuch in-catchment scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
far

Re: Nonsuch in-catchment scores

Post by far »

not yet . she is no7 on WL.
looking4feed

Post by looking4feed »

far wrote:not yet . she is no7 on WL.
OK, Whats her score?
far

Post by far »

272 and our local autority is surrey. we are under option3 waiting list .
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

Far- it sounds promising for you if looking4feed's DD's score is 270 and has got an offer today and your DD's score is 272 and you are both IC, but not ring fenced- surely that means that your DD with a higher score must have an offer as well? Odd though that they told you only yesterday that you were no.7 on the IC WL, but maybe there has been lots of WL movement after they confirmed your WL position. Fingers crossed!
far

Post by far »

Golden75 thanks for message. I contacted Surry school addmision but they didnt have any update. hopfully she will get the offer.
Addit

Post by Addit »

IC 279 - Offered 22/04/21. Declined
Good luck to those whom are waiting on Nonsuch offers.
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

Thanks for the update Addit! Based on Addit's and looking4feed's messages, sounds like IC scores 279-270 have received offers yesterday.
Far- if I were you I would also contact Nonsuch admissions in addition to the council.
far

Post by far »

thanks Addit for update.Golden75 I emaied the school they said there is no movment on waiting list. it seems i just need to wait and see.
Addit

Post by Addit »

Golden75 & Far, your welcome. I found the 11+ preparation information on this forum really useful a couple years ago and although I didn't post then. I can appreciate for those waiting on WL movement, that it helps to have some score/position info from other parents and am currently monitoring a boys GS for a friend.

It would help if the girl grammar schools published their waiting lists. As it would give those waiting, an idea of where they are on the list. I have no idea where we were on the list, as were automatically placed on it, but my IC info should give some hope or clarity to others.

Nonsuch school did advise in their offer email, that the offer would also be sent by LA, and that we needed to respond to both the School & LA by 5th May. I checked e-admissions LA (Surrey) yesterday and the offer was not on their system as yet. So I think that your first contact will be an email from the school and then the LA.

Anyway the school should be able to re-offer that place now, as they have already received my email response.
looking4feed

Post by looking4feed »

far- are you inside catchment ? as you mentioned your LA is surrey and not sutton.