Nonsuch in-catchment scores

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
far

Re: Nonsuch in-catchment scores

Post by far »

My DD score is 272 IC Noncuch and OCC Wallington .She hasnt got any place at this point, It would be nice to find out the lowest score.
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

Can't believe that out of nearly 2000 views only a handful of people have bothered to respond! In 2018 when going through this with my older DD this forum was buzzing with activity, why are people this year only reading but not posting :roll: ??
4Mum4

Post by 4Mum4 »

I was thinking the same Golden, as I also went through this in 2018 with DD1 when there was much more activity on the forum.

Far, re OOC Wallington this year, I can tell you that 311 is enough for OOC Wallington as that was my DD2 score as she has received Wallington offer which I've accepted.

I suspect you have a greater chance of IC with Nonsuch than you do OOC with Wallington. My DD1 got, I think, 280 in 2018 (OOC for both) and she is still on the Wallington waiting list now .....
far

Post by far »

4Mum4 thanks for reply. hopfully we get more information about IC Nonsuch cut off score.
rocky

Post by rocky »

Golden75 wrote:Can't believe that out of nearly 2000 views only a handful of people have bothered to respond! In 2018 when going through this with my older DD this forum was buzzing with activity, why are people this year only reading but not posting :roll: ??
I have noticed that there's less activity on these forums when my daughter was going for her 11+. I think people must be jaded from working from home. Also in a lot of cases the previous years advice still holds good.

The answers to some of these questions should be based on cut off scores from previous years. I would say they are a very good guide on whether your daughter will get offered a place.

http://www.nonsuchschool.org/uploads/as ... scores.pdf
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

rocky wrote:
I have noticed that there's less activity on these forums when my daughter was going for her 11+. I think people must be jaded from working from home. Also in a lot of cases the previous years advice still holds good.

The answers to some of these questions should be based on cut off scores from previous years. I would say they are a very good guide on whether your daughter will get offered a place.

http://www.nonsuchschool.org/uploads/as ... scores.pdf
Yeah, I agree, but no two years are the same and especially this year has been anything but normal.

Looks like there are lots more freedom of information act requests for Nonsuch and Wallington Girls as well, so that probably plays a part in less people posting here.
WParkMum

Post by WParkMum »

Thank you everyone who has posted.

The lowest in catchment offer posted is 294.

Does anyone have a lower score than this, with an offer?
far

Post by far »

hi everyone, is there any news about the lowest cut off offer?
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

My understanding is that they update the entrance test scores information on their website at some point in March/April: http://www.nonsuchschool.org/uploads/as ... scores.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The school must already know what the lowest score offered a place on national offer day was, I wish they were a bit quicker to update it on their website.
far

Post by far »

Thanks for reply, I contacted the nonselective schools in our CAF list today and could found her position in waitingg list. I assume we will find out about Nnonsuch soon.
Last edited by far on Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now