Sutton Grammar Waiting List

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
RockyC

Re: Sutton Grammar Waiting List

Post by RockyC »

Suttonmumof3 wrote:Drob13, your son then is still on that WL published on SGS? sorry to be troubling you, I'd like to be realistic with our chances but am still hopeful judging by other posts around WL - movements happen up until September.

It looks like they haven't updated the list since giving out offers on the 19th
RockyC

Post by RockyC »

Suttonmumof3 wrote:Drob13, your son then is still on that WL published on SGS? sorry to be troubling you, I'd like to be realistic with our chances but am still hopeful judging by other posts around WL - movements happen up until September.

Suttonmumof3

Post by Suttonmumof3 »

That’s exactly what I’m trying to establish here, RockyC, thanks. if three places were offered on postcode these shouldn’t be on the WL (the one that is now published). But it hasn’t changed much pre Easter vs now. There are still 20 boys on it by postcode and 94 by rating. Same was pre holidays.
dotpen

Post by dotpen »

Suttonmumof3 wrote:That’s exactly what I’m trying to establish here, RockyC, thanks. if three places were offered on postcode these shouldn’t be on the WL (the one that is now published). But it hasn’t changed much pre Easter vs now. There are still 20 boys on it by postcode and 94 by rating. Same was pre holidays.
Does anyone know whether SGS has published waiting list for Sept 2022 entry? I couldn't get hold of school admissions team.
mumof3s

Post by mumof3s »

Hi, where is this list on Sutton’s website, I think I clicked on every link, can’t seem to find any WL 2022 information on website

RockyC wrote:

mumof3s

Post by mumof3s »

Hi just to let everyone know, that our son is offered a place in Sutton Grammar school. He was on waiting list for Wallington and Sutton, in Sutton he was in early 60’s and Wallington was 3 less than Sutton. Last I checked with them in July, both of the lists had moved 30 places in each school. Wallington hadn’t offered us a place.
We were outside of Sutton catchment area.

Sutton offered us a place, we accepted it straight away, it was our first choice.

I lost hope when I found out about waiting lists ranks. But if your son is 60’s there is still hope. :D

Best of luck