Sutton Grammar Waiting List

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Linkindean

Re: Sutton Grammar Waiting List

Post by Linkindean »

Suttonmumof3 wrote:Hi Linkindean, thank you for sharing. Are you in outer or inner area?
No problem. We’re in outer area.
Drob13

Post by Drob13 »

The list is updated daily and only gets longer!!! I wonder if any offers will be made before Easter holidays! :-(
TooCool4School

Post by TooCool4School »

Hi Linkindean

Have you told the school directly? Sometimes it takes ages for info to get from the Local Authorities to the schools?
Linkindean

Post by Linkindean »

TooCool4School wrote:Hi Linkindean

Have you told the school directly? Sometimes it takes ages for info to get from the Local Authorities to the schools?
Yes we’ve emailed the council as well as the school. All the best!
Drob13

Post by Drob13 »

Hi all, finally the call we were waiting for! Got a place at Sutton grammar! Was 3rd on the postcode list! All the best for everyone still waiting! Giving up my local comprehensive school place
Last edited by Drob13 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tootingmum01

Post by tootingmum01 »

Hi all, finally the call we were waiting for! Got a place at Sutton grammar! Was 3rd on the postcode list! All the best for everyone still waiting!
Congratulations to you and your DS.Well done .Could you share which school place you will be giving up so others can get an idea of other school places?Thanks.
Suttonmumof3

Post by Suttonmumof3 »

Drob13 wrote:Hi all, finally the call we were waiting for! Got a place at Sutton grammar! Was 3rd on the postcode list! All the best for everyone still waiting! Giving up my local comprehensive school place

Congratulations Drob13 to you and your son. Can you please confirm if you were number 3 on the postcode WL and if you have already accepted the offer? The reason I’m asking is that as of 19th April WL only changed by one place. But if you were 3rd why 1-3 places are still on WL?

Does anyone know if there will likely be any more movement on the postcode WL?
Drob13

Post by Drob13 »

Yes we’re 3rd on the postcode waiting list. I believe 3 offers were made on the 19th. I was left with the impression that there will be only a minimum movement this year due to the crazy times we live in. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear. I’m sure there will be a few more places in the next few weeks.
Suttonmumof3

Post by Suttonmumof3 »

Drob13, your son then is still on that WL published on SGS? sorry to be troubling you, I'd like to be realistic with our chances but am still hopeful judging by other posts around WL - movements happen up until September.
Drob13

Post by Drob13 »

Suttonmumof3 wrote:Drob13, your son then is still on that WL published on SGS? sorry to be troubling you, I'd like to be realistic with our chances but am still hopeful judging by other posts around WL - movements happen up until September.

We are not on the waiting list as we already have an offer. Sorry can’t make that clearer. All the best to everyone still waiting.