NonSuch High Offer holders information

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
confusedsw

Re: NonSuch High Offer holders information

Post by confusedsw »

Nothing yet, still waiting
Hmmm

Post by Hmmm »

Just have got an email regarding the uniform for Wallington Girls! And the phone line for Cladish is already very busy:))))
Saksa

Post by Saksa »

Not yet received any info from Nonsuch . I called the school and spoke with someone at reception they said that the admissions team are working from home and could be contacted by email. The email address they used to send the reply slip. Let us know please anyone if you receive some info.
Golden75

Post by Golden75 »

Hmmm wrote:Just have got an email regarding the uniform for Wallington Girls! And the phone line for Cladish is already very busy:))))
Got the email as well, it was nice to get some communication even if it was just Cladish! I am in two minds when to buy the uniform. Girls can have huge growth spurts and lots of body development at this age so a uniform that fits now can be way too small by September. I hate sizing up too much as then you end up with a uniform that doesn't currently fit them. I wasn't planning to by my DD's uniform until July/August, but I am starting to worry that they may have run out of sizes if we leave it too late...
It was nice to receive the email though, makes if feel a bit more real.
Hmmm

Post by Hmmm »

Golden75 wrote:
Hmmm wrote:Just have got an email regarding the uniform for Wallington Girls! And the phone line for Cladish is already very busy:))))
Got the email as well, it was nice to get some communication even if it was just Cladish! I am in two minds when to buy the uniform. Girls can have huge growth spurts and lots of body development at this age so a uniform that fits now can be way too small by September. I hate sizing up too much as then you end up with a uniform that doesn't currently fit them. I wasn't planning to by my DD's uniform until July/August, but I am starting to worry that they may have run out of sizes if we leave it too late...
It was nice to receive the email though, makes if feel a bit more real.
I was pleased too to finally get something from the school. I booked the lastest possible date from Cladish schedule as I know from my previous experience with my son July/August will be very, very busy. Plus due to the Covid, less people are allowed inside the shop, so July/August will be even busier this year.
confusedsw

Post by confusedsw »

Nothing from Nonsuch yet
Saksa

Post by Saksa »

confusedsw wrote:Nothing from Nonsuch yet
Nothing
looking4feed

Post by looking4feed »

as per Nonsuch original email they mentioned that

"If you decide to accept the offer of a place at Nonsuch for your daughter, I will write again with further information in May."
Saksa

Post by Saksa »

looking4feed wrote:as per Nonsuch original email they mentioned that

"If you decide to accept the offer of a place at Nonsuch for your daughter, I will write again with further information in May."
You are right dear. I have just checked the email and it says that. I don’t know how I missed that but! Thank you we were all worried for nothing.
Saksa

Post by Saksa »

Hello Parents,
I have just called Nonsuch school office who spoke with admissions and they said that we will get an email with all the instructions by the end of next week. Looking forward to this.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now