Coach service to tiffin girls:Advice

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Mom2021entry

Coach service to tiffin girls:Advice

Post by Mom2021entry »

Hello,

Can someone help us guide regarding the coach service to tiffin girls school. I have heard there are private coaches from hounslow and isleworth..but wanted to know if there are any other routes also covered by coaches.Also from which area most of the girls travel to school.

Thanks
squareofthewicket

Re: Coach service to tiffin girls:Advice

Post by squareofthewicket »

Mom2021entry wrote:Hello,

Can someone help us guide regarding the coach service to tiffin girls school. I have heard there are private coaches from hounslow and isleworth..but wanted to know if there are any other routes also covered by coaches.Also from which area most of the girls travel to school.

Thanks
TGS girls come from all over and a lot of the girls make their way to the school using public transport. The school also encourages this. Don't know of any specific coach services as my DD has not used one but have seen a small mini bus arrive on site on the odd day that I drop my DD off at school.
bridge

Post by bridge »

There are several coaches in the morning dropping off from all areas.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Wasn't it one of the companies serving TGS that had vehicles taken off the road in a DVSA spot check one morning a few years back? Hopefully, if that one is still / back in business, they have a better regard for their passengers' safety these days.

Eta, 2015 and only one vehicle, mercifully.
https://www.surreycomet.co.uk/news/1387 ... gislation/
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now