|11 Plus Exams Forum
|Looking for car share to WCGS near by New Malden
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||ksrkuk [ Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:56 am ]|
|Post subject:||Looking for car share to WCGS near by New Malden|
If your boy already travelling(want to know available option) or start traveling from this september and looking for car share please PM me.
Checklist when considering a car share:
• How much do you really know about the other parent from a child safeguarding point of view? (Remember, anyone working with children, e.g. bus drivers for the school service, must have a current DBS form.)
• How much do you really know about their driving skills? Have you seen their insurance and car roadworthy details? (Remember that public transport and dedicated school services are required to have these, to a high level.)
• How would you cope if your child fell out with the other children in the car pool, or wanted to do different after school activities, or didn't want to stay after school when the other children were staying late?
• How would you cope if one of the other car pool parents had their car break down, or off the road for some other reason, at short notice?
• What if it's your turn to drive, and you or your child is sick?
• What if the other family turns out to be unreliable, or the driver/their child is regularly late, or ill?
• What if the other child moves to a different school?
• What if one child needs to stay after school for an activity or event?
• What if the driver smokes when driving?
• What if the driver's conversation turns out to be objectionable or age inappropriate?
(With acknowledgements and thanks to one of our members who suggested that this guidance might prove helpful.)
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group