Likely timing of second stage results (Nonsuch/Wallington)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
11+2021

Likely timing of second stage results (Nonsuch/Wallington)

Post by 11+2021 »

Just wondering if anyone had any idea about timescales for getting results back from stage 2 exam that took place on Sat 25th Sept for Wallington Girls/Nonsuch?

I know the official date is just before the CAF needs to be submitted but can anyone advise on what has happened in previous years and if it's likely to be a while before the CAF is due, or more last minute? Just want to prepare ourselves as much as possible so that we can make quick decisions re the CAF depending on what the outcome is.

TIA.
Oneoftwothings

Re: Likely timing of second stage results (Nonsuch/Wallingto

Post by Oneoftwothings »

I think it will be next week. Based on previous years, I’m hopeful for Tuesday 12th, but it could be later in the week.
Samurai

Post by Samurai »

Looking through this forum for non pandemic years - usually between Oct 16- Oct 18th. Given that schools are just returning to normal schedules chances are for w/c 18th
Meredusoleil

Post by Meredusoleil »

2 years ago the results were emailed out on 15th October if that helps?
11+2021

Post by 11+2021 »

Thanks, that all sounds very promising.
I just wanted to check we were likely to have a bit of time before the CAF is due in to work out what we think we want or not! That sounds ok though- just had visions of the email coming through at the end of the month or something!
Samurai

Post by Samurai »

It will be before half term break for sure :) so should not get delayed post 22nd
nelwood

Post by nelwood »

I know Sutton Grammar states the 15th in their admission policy for their stage 2 results, the boys test was a week later on the 2nd October, so based on that I’d say anytime this week for the girls results.
rd2312

Post by rd2312 »

I've just spoken to nonsuch school and they said the second stage papers haven't been marked yet!! They're likely to be sent out next week anytime until 22nd October. I'm crushed! It's way too late.
11+2021

Post by 11+2021 »

rd2312 wrote:I've just spoken to nonsuch school and they said the second stage papers haven't been marked yet!! They're likely to be sent out next week anytime until 22nd October. I'm crushed! It's way too late.
Jeez! Thanks for posting and sharing the info though. That is really annoying.
Samurai

Post by Samurai »

rd2312 wrote:I've just spoken to nonsuch school and they said the second stage papers haven't been marked yet!! They're likely to be sent out next week anytime until 22nd October. I'm crushed! It's way too late.
Well its evident that they will do it before half term. Does it matter even if it comes on 22nd? The exams are over and Oct 31 is not here yet. So late for what :wink: It's just a 2 min affair to open the mail and realize the score and assess/modify CAF preference. Do we really need more than a day to make up our mind for changing preferences etc. based on score ?

I would rather be satisfied with a thorough process of marking being followed than getting upset. The school has the right to declare it anytime they want as per published timeline which is before CAF submission date. We should respect it.