Lowest possible cutoff for OOC for nonsuch 2022 Entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ary

Lowest possible cutoff for OOC for nonsuch 2022 Entry

Post by ary »

hello Everyone,
I have written this post earlier as well. Can anyone guide me is there any possibility to know what would be the lowest out of catchment score for nonsuch for 2022 entry before the national offer day?
hermanmunster

Re: Lowest possible cutoff for OOC for nonsuch 2022 Entry

Post by hermanmunster »

You will only find out the lowest score on March 1st and not before
gg234

Post by gg234 »

The following link might help related to previous years cut offs
http://www.nonsuchschool.org/uploads/as ... scores.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ary

Post by ary »

thanks alot for reply, as this year the lowest passing standardised score is 217 which is the least for the previous year so i assume that the cuffoff would also be a little low as compare to last year, but thats only my assumption..
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

no-one knows until they know how many pupils apply to the school and whether it is the highest preference school that can offer them a place. Only when they fill all the places will they know the score of the last child offered.
11+2021

Post by 11+2021 »

Does that mean the only way to get in if OOC is in the top 85?
It looks like all the other places were filled by IC or ring-fenced criterion - is that right or am I reading that wrong?
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

11+2021 wrote:Does that mean the only way to get in if OOC is in the top 85?
It looks like all the other places were filled by IC or ring-fenced criterion - is that right or am I reading that wrong?
No, looking at the policy, neither LAC/PLAC not girls attracting the Pupil Premium have to be resident locally.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
11+2021

Post by 11+2021 »

ToadMum wrote:
11+2021 wrote:Does that mean the only way to get in if OOC is in the top 85?
No, looking at the policy, neither LAC/PLAC not girls attracting the Pupil Premium have to be resident locally.
Yes sorry, I'm assuming those scores aren't divulged in the table provided upthread though.
The table I think is showing the lowest scores for top 85 (both IC and OOC?), iC, and ring-fenced (which I think is resident in and paying council tax in Sutton?).
mad?

Post by mad? »

11+2021 wrote:The table I think is showing the lowest scores for top 85 (both IC and OOC?), iC, and ring-fenced (which I think is resident in and paying council tax in Sutton?).
Resident within 5.25km straight line distance from Nonsuch. See their admissions policy
mad?