ALLOCATIONS NONSUCH / WALLINGTON GIRLS, 1.3.2022

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Mylauwong

Re: ALLOCATIONS NONSUCH / WALLINGTON GIRLS, 1.3.2022

Post by Mylauwong »

I have got the email from nonsuch and wallington, the number of nonsuch i think no hope ... but for the wallington, they replied in the 100 places on the basis of the score in the Entrance Tests in order of highest score, irrespective of home address.
Position: 103

Up to 110 places linked to our catchment area in order of highest score (6.7km radius of the main entrance to the School building).Position: 6

So... is that means my dd has some hopes in the criteria of catchment area?
dopeydaddy

Post by dopeydaddy »

Score 265 IC. Number 9 on Wallington waiting list
Mylauwong

Post by Mylauwong »

dopeydaddy wrote:Score 265 IC. Number 9 on Wallington waiting list
So… 265 score at least 9 persons waiting…
basa

Post by basa »

The offer email had 29th Apr as the deadline to accept/decline the offer and any declines has to be hand written and posted. So assume anyone waiting should hear after 29th Apr.
Mylauwong

Post by Mylauwong »

basa wrote:The offer email had 29th Apr as the deadline to accept/decline the offer and any declines has to be hand written and posted. So assume anyone waiting should hear after 29th Apr.

It’s sound good :) then I would like to ask before already registered greenshaw if we got the spaces finally what should I do? Inform greenshaw give up the space?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Mylauwong wrote:
basa wrote:The offer email had 29th Apr as the deadline to accept/decline the offer and any declines has to be hand written and posted. So assume anyone waiting should hear after 29th Apr.

It’s sound good :) then I would like to ask before already registered greenshaw if we got the spaces finally what should I do? Inform greenshaw give up the space?
You should always accept a place at the school offered on allocation day, if you then get offered a place elsewhere then you decline the offer on the first school and someone else will have the opportunity to go there
basa

Post by basa »

Mylauwong wrote:

The 29th apr deadline was for the offer made on 19th apr. My offer email mentioned that if I accepted the offer the previous offer will automatically be declined.
victoryS

Post by victoryS »

score 266 IC.. got an offer today.
Upset Dad

Post by Upset Dad »

victoryS wrote:score 266 IC.. got an offer today.
Congratulations.. can I ask what your position on the Wallington IC waitlist was?
Mylauwong

Post by Mylauwong »

victoryS wrote:score 266 IC.. got an offer today.
Congratulations too, yes May I ask what was the position of the waiting list?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now