Nonsuch exam sept or december?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

guest47

Nonsuch exam sept or december?

Post by guest47 »

Hallo

I have looked at the Nonsuch website and note that one can take the exam in september or december. Am I missing something or surely ir would be better to wait until december as you have more time to prepare?

Guest 47
LuluQueen

Post by LuluQueen »

That, I would say, is entirely up to you.
runningmum

Post by runningmum »

Nonsuch have changed their admission arrangements so many times, it is very difficult to keep up with them. However as of early May, they removed the opportunity for the December test unless you move into the area after the test in September. I don't think that they can be part of the co-ordinated scheme, which expects parents to make a decision no earlier than October and not hold a late test for those who have taken until October to make up their mind. I'm sure that this is not in line with the Admissions code. Wallington High for Boys enable boys to sit an early test if they want to know the result before handing in their form, but do not compel them to do so.

I think that the way Nonsuch have treated parents of year 5 girls is atrocious. They renaged on many of the admissions changes they proposed earlier in the year and now expect them to keep watching the website whilst they change their mind on these fundamental issues.

I don't blame Wallington girls school for parting company with them over admissions policy.
guest47

Post by guest47 »

Thanks for that. Have looked again at the website and see its been amended so the majority will take the test in september and its only if you are ill that you take it in december. That makes more sense.

Guest47
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now