Envelope has arrived.....

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Mummyto3

Envelope has arrived.....

Post by Mummyto3 »

My DS has been offered places at Whitgift and Trinity with scholarships :D :D :D .

To all those waiting for their envelopes, I have fingers crossed for you and wish you all the best. And a big thank you to all those parents who have read my neurotic rants and answered all my questions and offered such brilliant support.

THANK YOU

xx

:D :D
melinda

Post by melinda »

well done to your son!!

Fantastic news. I did read all your neurotic rants (!!) :) but didn't offer much in advice - seems you didn't need it anyway!
Now comes the question which will it be? Whitgift or Trinity?
Mummyto3

Post by Mummyto3 »

I think it may be Trinity as the reduction is so much more than Whitgift, even though am so proud that they both offered scholarships.

I like Whitgift as it nearer to home, but Trinity is nice and the Headmaster is so lovely so we will make up our mind in the next few days.

No more neurotic rants - hopefully!! :shock:
surreymum

Post by surreymum »

Congratulations, was looking forward to reading your news when I got home today, your son should be really proud. Go with your gut instinct and remember you have 2 more to come so money off may be important!
(you probably don't need me to remind you of that :D )
Mummyto3

Post by Mummyto3 »

Thank you Surrey Mum and thanks for the advice you gave!! :D

So right about thinking of the other 2 DC - think it will be Trinity, as they have been quite generous. My DS is so happy, other friends of his who sat the exams have also been offered places so he will have friends in either school.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now