Tiffin Boys waiting list 2009

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
delthebelle

Post by delthebelle »

It sure has been "quiet" on this thread. i do wonder what's happening of the mum's waiting for good news.Hope you've heard something positive!
Lol :roll:
catcool

tiffin

Post by catcool »

the appeals for the boys school were last week and the week before that for the girls school, so if any appeals were upheld the schools will not offer from the waiting list until the numbers come back down to the planned admission number (pan),which may be a while.
gemini

Post by gemini »

I was wondering if anyone knows if any tiffin boys appeals were upheld. I don't think there will be much movement on the waiting list now. My son is on 221.
rubicon

Post by rubicon »

I understand that the school are holding 3 above the pan at present, so as soon as any more boys decide to take up other school offers, then scores of 222 will then be offered to those on the Tiffin waiting list. I was told by the school that after the induction evening for new prospective parents, any one not turning up will be contacted and asked if they still want their DS place allocated.
Good luck all.
gemini

Post by gemini »

Thanks so much for the update Rubicon.
Nayna P

Post by Nayna P »

FYI

Received email today from Tiffin to say, as mentioned previously that those on 223 on waiting list have been accepted and at the moment they are full. Waiting list only open until 30th Sep09 so not long to wait now.

Regards
Nayna
beebee

Post by beebee »

Has there been any movement now the school term has started?
Nayna P

Post by Nayna P »

Hi beebee,

Rec'd email today. There has been no movement on the list. Still at 223 and waiting list runs until 31st December09.
SN

Post by SN »

Does anyone know if there has been any further movement in the waiting list at Tiffin Boys or is it still at 222.?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now