For those of you who don't know our story - briefly this is it ...
My DS passed entrance exam for our No. 1 Indie, but was put on the waitlist.
(In the meantime we were given our first choice State school)
We subsequently received news that all places had been filled at the Indie, therefore there was no place for DS.
I followed-up with a phone call saying that we would wish to be informed if a place came up - they were very agreeable to this.
My question now is - do I call the school every few weeks just to keep our name in the frame, as it were, or should I leave it to them to call us? (I think I've answered my own question here, but would appreciate your views please !!!!)