Advice on St Catherines twickenham

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tash1

Advice on St Catherines twickenham

Post by tash1 »

Does anyone have any experience of St Catherines school in Twickenham. Any information will be really appreciated
tash1

Re: Advice on St Catherines twickenham

Post by tash1 »

Any information at all will be greatly appreciated, I am not happy with my DD school allocation and this is one of the schools we are looking at.
doingmybest

Post by doingmybest »

Lots of DS's friend's siblings go there, so all I know is playground chat, but its better than nothing. Parents are very happy with it, teachers and even headteachers of local indys are happy to send their girls there. It has a very cosy atmosphere and is supposed to be a very happy school. Seems to appeal to parents even of very bright girls who think LEH is a too competitive environment for their child. I have never actually heard anyone say anything against it, which is very unusual.
tash1

Post by tash1 »

Thank you so much for your comment, want to make sure that it is going to be money well spent going the private route. I feel so much better now having accepted the offer of a place there , and feel that it is the right environment for my DD who is bright, likes a challenge but doesn't thrive in a overly pressurised environment.