24th February looming ahead

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
tubby

Re: 24th February looming ahead

Post by tubby »

Hi all

A friend told me today that, when she did not get a reply from one of the schools she applied to telling her either way, she called the school in question and was infomed that we sent you a mail/email calling you for an interview, she said that she did not receive either she also checked her junk mail, the lady said ''oh you must have slipped through the net l will email you again'':x without an apology, really beggars belief...
sami123

Post by sami123 »

Hello everyone,

Good luck to all waiting for results tomorrow. I haven't been able to sleep last night thinking about all the envelopes ready to be posted today..... Will ours be in the large size envelope or small?

Hope that every family gets allocated the place they want for their child/children.

Sami :D
ConcernedDad

Post by ConcernedDad »

All The Best to Everyone!
PlutoMum

Post by PlutoMum »

Good luck today everyone. I hope you slept better than I did last night!
Stmichaelsfan

Post by Stmichaelsfan »

Good luck everyone! Have hardly slept at all this week. Does anyone know which of the schools send an email as well? Our post is v erratic , and we are away compulsorily for a week from Tuesday, so relying on emails from schools. DD sat for Habs, St Helens, St Albans, Northwood and St Margaret's.
Curious One

Post by Curious One »

St Magarets Bushey offers went out two weeks ago.... :roll:
ConcernedDad

Post by ConcernedDad »

Received a few mails. Mixed results so far. Waiting for another key school.
Middlesexmum

Post by Middlesexmum »

I haven't heard anything yet! Our post hasn't been yet and no emails. The wait now is killing me!
sillymum

Post by sillymum »

Middlesexmum wrote:I haven't heard anything yet! Our post hasn't been yet and no emails. The wait now is killing me!
Me too Middlesexmum :!: Had to exit Tesco's in a hurry this morning as my tummy was churning :oops: Have decided that I'm going to be "chicken" and get my husband to open everything....evan an email. He's asleep at the mo (works nights), but on this occasion will have to wake him :lol: :lol: Wouldn't be surprised if he files for divorce at the end of all this! Who are you waiting to hear from? A.
Middlesexmum

Post by Middlesexmum »

We now have news!

Offers at Heathfield and Northwood College (not too bothered about these, only insurance schools) but got offer at St Helen's (first choice)!!

Very happy indeed - just need to wait now till next week when state school results come out. Dd could in theory get a place at Watford Grammar - then we will have a decision to make.

Good luck to everyone else waiting!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now