Chigwell Results Today

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

kelwaypops

Chigwell Results Today

Post by kelwaypops »

hoorah!! found out this morning that dd got offered a music scholarship. adding to the fun, my friend who lives in the next street, her son also got a music scholarship to the same school :0) well done!!
Missmolly

Re: Chigwell Results Today

Post by Missmolly »

Congratulations and well done to your Dd Kelwaypops.
Am away on holiday and getting home today and can't wait to see the post too.My Ds woke up this morning apprehensive and worried about the letter arriving today.He's so anxious and wants us to go home early,so fingers crossed till the evening.
kelwaypops

Post by kelwaypops »

best of luck miss molly! i didn't remind dd or dh that the results were due yesterday/today. when the post lady came i locked myself in the bathroom to read them. she didn't get into forest although fortunately i preferred chigwell so am so excited. now dh and i just have to worry about finding the remaining money to cover the fees.... :lol:
HappyCow

Post by HappyCow »

Congratulations......enjoy the feeling...
HotCrossBun

Post by HotCrossBun »

That's so lovely to hear! Well done. And good luck to your son too Miss Molly. :D
Missmolly

Post by Missmolly »

I can't stop crying.These are tears of joy.This is a miracle!Ds was awarded 100% bursary.
He's been jumping and screaming all over the house .At last i can sleep well in the night now without thinking about result.Thank you guys for all wishes and goodluck to those still awaiting results.
kelwaypops

Post by kelwaypops »

way to go missmolly! so exciting isn't it!! well done to you & your ds
Freddiefox2002

Post by Freddiefox2002 »

That's wonderful MissMolly! Well done!
Roz12

Post by Roz12 »

Missmolly wrote:I can't stop crying.These are tears of joy.This is a miracle!Ds was awarded 100% bursary.
He's been jumping and screaming all over the house .At last i can sleep well in the night now without thinking about result.Thank you guys for all wishes and goodluck to those still awaiting results.
Wow missmolly so pleased for you it is the first 100% bursary I've heard of? How did you manage that? I received a full fee place and a 50% when I a single parent with low income?? Even the highest scorers received 50% I think?

You are so lucky.
troves

Post by troves »

Miss Molly did your DD had a call back interview? What kind of scholarships did you apply for Chigwell? I wander how many bursary does Chigwell offers.