NLCS answers and North London Consortium grp 1 answers

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
nups19

NLCS answers and North London Consortium grp 1 answers

Post by nups19 »

I need answers to the sample papers of NLCS and North London Consortium group 1 papers. Does anyone have them please?
Daogroupie

Re: NLCS answers and North London Consortium grp 1 answers

Post by Daogroupie »

Answers are not actually provided by NLCS and the Consortium for these papers so nobody actually has the official version! However some of us who use them all the time do know what the answers are. Do you have a dd sitting in January? DG.
ontarget

Post by ontarget »

I have been looking for answers to consortium papers. I can't find anything on the English papers, I don't think answers exist.

There is a website that has answers for the maths papers but it is not free. Google for north London consortium answers and it comes up.

The NLCS sample maths paper is actually the 2010 Group 2 maths paper, so you need answers for that one.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

Answers do exist but not written by the school. I have answers for all 14 of the consortium papers and for the NLCS sample paper. I see from another thread that you might have Manchester Grammar papers earlier than 2008, I would also be interested in earlier Habs and Merchant Taylor papers. PM me. Thanks DG
Catseye

Post by Catseye »

I have answers and papers to MGS going back to 2003 plus WGS papers and answers, even harder than MGS ,makes Consortium exam papers seem as a walk in the park in comparison.

but I think people on this forum have enough advantages already.

I happy to PM these to anyone who is not a tutor and attends a state primary and in a low preforming LA/ State Primary
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Catseye - how can you ever be sure who anyone is or where they live on this website?
Catseye

Post by Catseye »

good point g55 as per usual

I really did not think that one through , maybe I have unrealistic confidence and trust in Great British public :oops:
ontarget

Post by ontarget »

"WGS papers and answers, even harder than MGS ,makes Consortium exam papers seem as a walk in the park in comparison"

Wow, what is WGS? and how does anyone pass if it is harder than the consortium?
Catseye

Post by Catseye »

WGS= Withington Girls' School

the only real super-selective school (or possibly MGS may be included in this) North of the Watford gap

BTW pass boundaries for MGS is only about 50-55% in this crazy exam for 10 yr olds

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 2&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ontarget

Post by ontarget »

Thanks, we are preparing for the London consortium and that is hard enough. Just as well we are not preparing for WGS :shock:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now