St Margarets Interview

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ILove11plus

St Margarets Interview

Post by ILove11plus »

My DD has an interview for St Margarets. Do they offer an interview for all who sit the exam?
NLMum27

Re: St Margarets Interview

Post by NLMum27 »

I'm sorry no one has replied, and I'm afraid I can't be any help either. I know several girls who have applied to St M's. One has a scholarship interview, the rest non scholarship ones. They are all bright girls though, so whether you can infer anything from that I don't know.
Either way, I believe St Margarets offer interviews to many girls that apply, because they do not only focus solely on the top 5-10% of ability range. I think that's a good thing- every single St Margaret's girl I have ever met has been absolutely lovely, they are a credit to their school.
Disappointeddad

Post by Disappointeddad »

My dd and all her friends who have applied for St Margaret's school have been offered an interview. I maybe wrong but I think the school interviews all potential applicants. My dd liked the school when we visited and the teaching staff and pupils were friendly extremely enthusiastic. I was impressed by the small class sizes and the facilities that were on offer. Though the school isn't the most academic in terms of results, it does produce well rounded and confident girls.
ILove11plus

Post by ILove11plus »

Thanks both!