New year 7s

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Moon unit

Re: New year 7s

Post by Moon unit »

Fish fingers are a standard breakfast in our house. Preferably made into a sumptuous sandwich. Really keeps them going until first break when two twelve inch paninis are consumed by my son ( tuna and sweetcorn at 10.30).This then paves the way for a lunchtime devoid of food but full of football.
If my son could lodge with Yamin for a three course breakfast he would be very happy.
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Lol, best pass him our address moon unit, though not sure we could afford to feed him!

Thank you cool mum, you're quite right, I don't need to justify it :)

James Dean, yes, Fishfingers seemed wierd to me until I realised we were short on protein for breakfast and as moon unit says, it sets them up for the day and provides part of brekkie that doesn't rely on sugar :evil:

Quite fancy them myself.......
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

Well I've certainly learnt something! Can't say they'll be joining our breakfast menu soon - I'm not good with fish (even coated) at the best of times and certainly not first thing in the morning! I would starve if I was Scandinavian! :lol:

Enjoy!

JD
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Ugh, me too, until Captain Birdseye turns his ghostly boat East towards Sweden I'll be surviving over there on rye bread and resentment!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now