Alleyn's interviews

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Brickinthewall

Re: Alleyn's interviews

Post by Brickinthewall »

Hi mylifestory!

I've been trying to reply to your message for the past few days but like you had I keep getting an error message.. Have emailed the Administrator so hope it gets resolved soon x
mylifestory

Post by mylifestory »

Oh, I just saw this! The error message was using a tablet but its fine on a pc, maybe try a different device. Be good to chat offline. Im amazed that out the 50 scholarships, at least 3 of us are on here :-) Its nervewracking, isnt it? Lovely to hear the input of other parents whove been in this position too. I listened to the interview but didn't tell my daughter, we dont really have anything to compare them to do we? Our school is hit and miss with Alleyns, some years they get 15 in, some its only 5, 6, 7.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Brickinthewall wrote:Hi mylifestory!

I've been trying to reply to your message for the past few days but like you had I keep getting an error message.. Have emailed the Administrator so hope it gets resolved soon x
Messages should be ok on a tablet. I once had problems using my phone because I was trying to use emojis. You can only use the ones in the box to the left.
scary mum
Brickinthewall

Post by Brickinthewall »

Brilliant - thank you. I took out the emoji and it has worked now!
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Brickinthewall wrote:Brilliant - thank you. I took out the emoji and it has worked now!
I knew I was here for a reason :D
Glad to be of help.
scary mum
dinosaur72

Post by dinosaur72 »

Hello - hope everyone had good news from Alleyn's last week. We have an offer without academic scholarship which we are considering against an offer from JAGS. I'm keen on both schools so have agreed to let DD decide.