HABS GIRLS

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
picasso

HABS GIRLS

Post by picasso »

Dd took habs exam today. Found maths hard but english and VR straightforward. Seemed to have had quite a pleasant day too.

Does anyone know how soon Habs let parents know of results with a view to interview?

I've got to say was really impressed with how organised today was considering the multitude of girls sitting this exam.
picasso

Post by picasso »

Habs start interviewing from the 18th onwards so I suspect that letters will be posted soon. Anyone heard anything yet?
foldgate

Post by foldgate »

Nothing yet
picasso

Post by picasso »

Has anyone heard anything from this school reagarding interviews or rejection letters. Don't hold much hope but would be nice to know either way.
Enter Dad...

Post by Enter Dad... »

Nothing as yet. From previous threads, I assumed that there would be something in the post today.

Hopefully the weekend brings good news.
Vader

Post by Vader »

We received correspondence today from Habs Girls, it was postmarked 17th Jan, so I'd say another day at most to wait now.

Thankfully we have an interview on the 25th. Best wishes to all that are waiting.

Back to the same suspense on receipt of the NLCS reply, hopefully tomorrow.
picasso

Post by picasso »

Enterdad,

Did you hear back from Habs? We haven't heard yet..hopefully Monday will bring some good news.
anxiousmother

Post by anxiousmother »

Haven't heard from HABS yet.... im worried as if letters were postmarked the 17th, they should have come by now. But I do think that they send letters out in batches so fingers crossed.
Enter Dad...

Post by Enter Dad... »

picasso

We haven't heard from Habs as yet. Perhaps Monday's post will bring some news. We've had some post go missing recently due to another house on our road having the same number as ours. If we don't see anything on Monday, I'll call the school.
Enter Dad...

Post by Enter Dad... »

Called the school since we had not seen the letter.

They confirmed that it was posted on Monday and mentioned that she's got an interview in first week of February.

Anyone else receive their letters over the weekend, yesterday, today....?

Good luck all.