Habs results

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
ranjush

Habs results

Post by ranjush »

does anyone know when will habs boys results be posted out ?
ToadMum

Re: Habs results

Post by ToadMum »

ranjush wrote:does anyone know when will habs boys results be posted out ?
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 31&t=53499

Last year, it seems to have been February 9th. But posters knew that that was when they were expecting to hear. Doesn't the school say anything about it?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

They have not had the backup date yet.

The exam was just last Friday and it is only Wednesday and Highgate only just released their interview dates from an exam on 12th December.

You will not get results. You will either get an invitation to interview or you will get a letter to say that your application will not be going any further.

You will not be hearing yet. I suggest you focus on any other exams you might be taking. DG
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Daogroupie wrote:
You will not get results. You will either get an invitation to interview or you will get a letter to say that your application will not be going any further.
Good point - I was interpreting 'results' as 'whether being offered a place'.

Does the school really not explain the details of the admissions process to the parents of DC sitting the exam?
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
coldpatch

Post by coldpatch »

Having looked through the paperwork for Habs - it indicates that the interviews take place between 15th and 21st of January - so, I would expect letters/emails to be going out maybe this Friday?
bupps

Post by bupps »

coldpatch wrote:Having looked through the paperwork for Habs - it indicates that the interviews take place between 15th and 21st of January - so, I would expect letters/emails to be going out maybe this Friday?
Hopefully a bit before then.... sending out an email Friday if you have an interview on the next Monday morning assumes a lot in terms of Parents that are working being able to get the time off :(

MTS provided the following timetable:
Exam: 8th Jan
Notified by email: 10th Jan
Interviews begin: 14th Jan
Interviews end: 6th Feb

Looks like MTS are turning around the results faster and allowing more time for the interviews... not sure why Habs didn't provide a date for the notification.
AML

Post by AML »

Maybe because they don't want you to prep for them?
Earningaplace

Post by Earningaplace »

Habs girls was today and they said we will hear next Wednesday. Hope this helps.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

What were the total amount of applicants for MT?

Very impressive turnaround and a great way of capturing the hearts and minds of those who sat HABS and MT and are now waiting for results. DG
Earningaplace

Post by Earningaplace »

St Albans was yesterday and they will
Let the girls know next Wednesday.
DAOgroupie, hello, I am
Aware of three students who were in the top cohort at DAO who aren’t accepting their
Places.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now