Bancrofts and Chigwell

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Ilfordian

Bancrofts and Chigwell

Post by Ilfordian »

We are waiting to hear from these two school. Does anyone know when Bancrofts will be sending out results or invitations for interview?

Does anyone know what the process is for Chigwell?
Italian

Re: Bancrofts and Chigwell

Post by Italian »

Not sure about Bancroft as not applied there, some friends i think will find out today, but haven't heard anything yet.

I think you will hear from Chigwell only if chosen for scholarship interview next week, DS had a normal interview and they do it for all applicants.
Otherwise will find out when offers are sent next Month.

Good luck
klnewbie

Post by klnewbie »

We got an email with an interview for Bancrofts this afternoon. I'm assuming we don't hear anything from Chigwell until the results (bar scholarships, but we're not expecting that call....)
kelwaypops

Post by kelwaypops »

Long time ago but from what I can remember dd had an interview with head as did everyone else. They all sat an English exam. Dd applied for a music scholarship. If you qualify for one of those (dd got one) you don't hear back until you get an envelope telling you. I don't know how it works 're academic scholarships. It rings familiar that unlike the music scholarship you do get a call to go in again to the school. Outsude of scholarships i think you git guven two dates. One for english exam and one for interview with the head and a separate date for music scholarship performances if relevant. Best of luck. Chigwell is a super school