City of London boys

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Juls

City of London boys

Post by Juls »

Hi everyone, just wondering if every boy that was interviewed will get a home visit or will it be those boys they will offer a place? Any idea is welcomed. I’m thinking maybe it’s a no for us or maybe I am over thinking it. Anyone got the email regarding home visit?
Rhinoo

Re: City of London boys

Post by Rhinoo »

Juls wrote:Hi everyone, just wondering if every boy that was interviewed will get a home visit or will it be those boys they will offer a place? Any idea is welcomed. I’m thinking maybe it’s a no for us or maybe I am over thinking it. Anyone got the email regarding home visit?
Is this for a bursary? There would be no home visits for non-bursary places, but it would be standard for those being offered a bursary place.
Juls

Post by Juls »

Rhinoo wrote:
Juls wrote:Hi everyone, just wondering if every boy that was interviewed will get a home visit or will it be those boys they will offer a place? Any idea is welcomed. I’m thinking maybe it’s a no for us or maybe I am over thinking it. Anyone got the email regarding home visit?
Is this for a bursary? There would be no home visits for non-bursary places, but it would be standard for those being offered a bursary place.
Thanks for your reply Rhinno, Yes, it is for a bursary place and do you know if they offer the home visits for every bursary applicant? I haven’t received the email for home visit so I’m worried that that might mean no for us.
Rhinoo

Post by Rhinoo »

Juls wrote:
Rhinoo wrote:

Thanks for your reply Rhinno, Yes, it is for a bursary place and do you know if they offer the home visits for every bursary applicant? I haven’t received the email for home visit so I’m worried that that might mean no for us.
Sorry, I don't know whether home visits are for all those interviewed or whether they take place before or after offers. Others might.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now