Hampton Boys- ISEB test

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
happymommy2

Hampton Boys- ISEB test

Post by happymommy2 »

My DS will be taking Iseb exam end of this month. He was already preparing for the grammar school 2nd stage exams. Is that preparation enough to pass ISEB exam? Also how to get him used to the online version of the exams. Is there any website to practice?
Thanks in advance for the help.
FAC51

Re: Hampton Boys- ISEB test

Post by FAC51 »

happymommy2 wrote:My DS will be taking Iseb exam end of this month. He was already preparing for the grammar school 2nd stage exams. Is that preparation enough to pass ISEB exam?
Preparation for Grammar School 1st stage is enough for ISEB.

happymommy2 wrote: Is there any website to practice?
Discussed here: https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... 31&t=61121" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
happymommy2

Post by happymommy2 »

Thank you for your reply.
TensedParent

Post by TensedParent »

Hi ,
Does anyone know if we can reject an offer after accepting it ? Will we have to pay a term’s fees if we reject it after a couple of months due to change in circumstance?
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

TensedParent wrote:Hi ,
Does anyone know if we can reject an offer after accepting it ? Will we have to pay a term’s fees if we reject it after a couple of months due to change in circumstance?
I have replied on your other thread - it depends on the terms and conditions and usually when you reject it (timewise) many schools require a terms notice so if you cancel before Easter that may be OK but check the T&C (have tried the website today but they seem to have some problems with it - did you get any info when you paid the deposit?
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now