Habs boys

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Daogroupie

Re: Habs boys

Post by Daogroupie »

If you read the thread you can see that ALL those who have sat the exam have now been contacted with a yes or not for interview.

The last set of interviews are on Wed 27th January. DG
Codermum

Post by Codermum »

This is not accurate, I was asking as my child gave the reserve exam and had not heard back. I was asking for reserve date students. Had read the earlier replies. Was hoping a parent might be able to help.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

I am talking about the reserve date students that sat on 21st January. There were 50 of them. At least 2 of them were contacted this morning and given the interview date of this Wed 27th January. Have you checked your junk email?

I strongly recommend you contact HABS asap as it would seem likely that the 50 would have been contacted in one go and either told that HABS would not be going ahead with their application or giving them an interview date which is likely to be Wednesday. Good luck. I hope you get a positive result. DG
Codermum

Post by Codermum »

Thanks so much. Ive emailed them now and will call tomorrow. That s all i can do for now.
Thanks again Daogroupie...appreciate your help.
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Codermum wrote:Thanks so much. Ive emailed them now and will call tomorrow. That s all i can do for now.
Thanks again Daogroupie...appreciate your help.
Hope you get some news today - the waiting can be very hard
Saintrockz

Post by Saintrockz »

has every one received their emails? I am waiting anxiously still for results from Habs.
ACupofTea

Post by ACupofTea »

Yes, we literally just received our offer!! :)

Best of luck to all those awaiting their results!
Saintrockz

Post by Saintrockz »

thanks for responding.... am still waiting to just hopeing they are going by surname or maybe the yes's went first and the no's are afterwards..... have to try and stay positive
Saintrockz

Post by Saintrockz »

thanks for responding.... am still waiting to just hoping they are going by surname or maybe the yes's went first and the no's are afterwards..... have to try and stay positive
ACupofTea

Post by ACupofTea »

Please DO stay positive! After the Habs reasoning tests we did not receive any email (with invitation for an interview) on the Friday everyone had received theirs. I timidly wrote to the Admission Registrar on the Saturday and it turned out our email went astray but our son was actually invited back. They are sending out so many emails today and they did warn they may reach you rather late in the day.
Best of luck!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now