Westminster 2022 Entry

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
kevinzhu

Westminster 2022 Entry

Post by kevinzhu »

Hello, wondering has anyone heard from Westminster School regarding interview invitation yet? Emails should be out today but till 6:45pm no news yet :(
Daogroupie

WESTMINSTER 11 plus second round results are out by email

Post by Daogroupie »

Dear Parents

We have reviewed the results from the second round of assessments and I am pleased to inform you that xxxxxx performed well. We would therefore like to invite him back to Westminster Under School for an interview. This will enable us to get to know him better and to ascertain whether he has the potential to thrive here.

We are inviting approximately 60 boys in for an interview with myself and a member of my Senior Management Team. Please bring xxxxx to the main school office, located at Adrian House, 27 Vincent Square, SW1P 2NN. The interview will last approximately 20 minutes. As before, parents will unfortunately not be able to accompany the boys into school.

I am sure you are very proud of xxxxx for making it to this stage. You will be aware, that with small class sizes, we are unfortunately unable to offer every boy a place. Careful consideration is taken of each boy’s overall attributes.

As previously advised, I will be interviewing all parents this year, via Zoom. Please find below the date, time and details for your interview. We would prefer that both parents are at the interview but fully understand if this is not possible. Please ensure you are logged into Zoom before clicking on the link.

If xxxxx is successful in being offered a place, we hope that Westminster Under School will be your first choice for the next stage of his education. Decision emails will be sent by the end of the day on Friday 11th February 2022.

With kind regards
Daogroupie

Re: Westminster 2022 Entry

Post by Daogroupie »

Yes. Just came out. See other post. DG
kevinzhu

Post by kevinzhu »

Daogroupie wrote:Yes. Just came out. See other post. DG
Got it, thanks!
Moderators

Post by Moderators »

I have merged these threads so that we have the one original thread on this topic.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now