Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Freya

Post by Freya »

YEY YEY YEY YEY YEY YEY YEY
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Heidiho & Master Heidiho!!!

Well Done!! I'm so happy for you. What a great position to be in!

We are hoping to be in the same position with two schools to choose from. If my DS is successful with school 2 then I'm planning to start a chart with all the important considerations down the left and the schools across the top. We can then give points to each school for each consideration such as: travel, extra-curricular, the 'friends' thing, class sizes, etc etc. I think it will help DS to see it in black and white like this rather than impressions popping in and out of his head.
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Freya wrote:We are hoping to be in the same position with two schools to choose from. If my DS is successful with school 2 then I'm planning to start a chart with all the important considerations down the left and the schools across the top. We can then give points to each school for each consideration such as: travel, extra-curricular, the 'friends' thing, class sizes, etc etc. I think it will help DS to see it in black and white like this rather than impressions popping in and out of his head.
We already do this, although its not made it any easier for us! :? Choice is wonderful but sometimes it would be nice to only have the option of one offer!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now