ARRRRRRGG Stupid me

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Freya

ARRRRRRGG Stupid me

Post by Freya »

Looking again the other night at the paperwork for SCHOOL 2 and noticed that one of the papers will be verbal reasoning NOT non-verbal reasoning as my addled brain had read it. I suppose I must have assumed both schools did non-verbal because SCHOOL 1 did.

So, panic panic we only have until 7th Feb to crack verbal reasoning! :shock: OMG so I tried a few online tests myself and **** - I mean oh dear - 45% and ran out of time!

Got DS to have a go, explaining that "these are very hard and I'm sure the real paper will be much easier" Wow, he got 85% first go - I can't believe it! Awwww I love him so much!

Sports assessment day is on 4th Feb and on 1st feb he has a BIG rugby cup round game. Do you think it would be ok if I sent him on the field wrapped in bubble wrap? LOL :lol:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

aaaawwww Freya!!!

The good news is you found out now and son seems to have taken to it like a duck to water!!

I find if they're good at English they shoudl find these types of questions relatively easy anyhow!

I have an excess of bubble wrap - pm me your address and I will send it under cover of plain brown paper :lol: :lol: :lol:
Freya

Post by Freya »

Thanks Snowdrops that will come in handy! I will have to try and tape him up in it while he is sleeping otherwise I'll have to chase him and rugby tackle him to the ground! LOL :shock:

. . . wait - I think he's faster than me! :roll:
coolmum123

Post by coolmum123 »

That's a good score for a first attempt so just keep practising and he should be fine!

good luck to him and you and I'm sure he will impress the pants off them!!!

(can i say that?!!! :shock: )
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now