Decided

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Freya

Decided

Post by Freya »

Well we have all had a good discussion and DS has decided he would like to go to Christ College. :lol:

I was so proud of his mature approach, acknowledging that it wasn't wise to base his future on what his friends were doing (local comprehensive). In fact, on monday he went to stay with one of his friends and saw a few others too and they had a chat about it. He came home really pleased that they were all being really supportive and telling him to 'go for it' rather than teasing him.

He was quite solemn about it actually and had obviously been spending a lot of time thinking about his choices. It did make me wonder whether we should have just made the decision ourselves rather than heap all this pressure on him. Although once he had actually said out loud to us that he wanted to go to Christ College he was hugely relieved and a big smile came over his face! Just like this one --> :D and he said "yes, that's it. I'm going to Christ's"

Good luck to all who are still waiting to hear of results / allocations / interviews etc. I will be thinking of you and crossing everything that can be crossed!
T.i.p.s.y

Post by T.i.p.s.y »

Woo Hoo!

Get that deposit in quick-smart before you change your minds! :wink:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now