How many GL Assessment Variety Packs are there? 8 or 11

Useful tips and ideas for the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Aurorasaab

How many GL Assessment Variety Packs are there? 8 or 11

Post by Aurorasaab »

I am a bit confused. I know the packaging changed a while ago - from animal pics to numbers - as I bought what I thought was a new pack and found they were the same tests in a different folder. However, I could have sworn there were 11 Multiple Choice variety packs, but I can only seem to find Packs 1-8 on sale anywhere or on the web.

Have I imagined Packs 9, 10, and 11 or is it some re-packaging process?

If you haven't bought any of these packs yet, be aware that (as far as I know) the Variety Packs (where you get one Maths, one English, one VR, and one non VR test) have the same test in as the single subject packs (where you get 4 Maths for eg.).
Dougal

Re: How many GL Assessment Variety Packs are there? 8 or 11

Post by Dougal »

As far as I know there are only 8. There used to be four but they brought out an extra four packs in February 2012
I hope that helps
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

The variety packs and single subject packs are the same tests. There are only 8 papers for each subject
Aurorasaab

Post by Aurorasaab »

Thanks for that. After trawling round several WH Smiths, I concluded that there were only 8. I must have imagined seeing the others, or mixed them up with other products. Changing the design from animals to shapes didn't help though - easy to buy the same thing twice if you aren't careful.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now