When do schools get the results?

Key Stages 1-2 and SATs advice

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
kentish maid

When do schools get the results?

Post by kentish maid »

Hi,
When do schools find out? Are all schools told on the same day, or do the marks come in as and when they are marked, assuming it all goes to plan? Do the schools get the scripts back at the same time that they are told the marks?
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Sorry, I don't know, but I'd be interested in the answer :)

Anyone out there know??????
katel

Post by katel »

The results go out to parents on the school reports in most schools I think.
chardom

Post by chardom »

Schools are sent an email with attachment with all the childrens results in. All the subjects results normally come in together unless there is a problem like last year!! Have heard that they are struggling to mark all the english papers on time this year so might be a hold-up with those results. In the primary I work in we print off the results and analyse them for a couple of days to make sure there are no glaring mistakes before the children are called into the heads office one by one to be told their results. These are later printed out and a copy is put in with the end of year report which goes out on the first Friday in July, for parents to see. This timeline would mean that schools should be getting their results very soon!! As I work in the same school my DS attends I am on eggshells waiting for that e-mail1 Good luck everyone!
katel

Post by katel »

Please don't worry about SATS results. They don't make any difference - the secondary schools test the children again anyway!
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

katel - not all Secondary schools test new Y7s - we certainly don't nor do many of the schools my friends teach in. We are judged on the improvement since KS2 - so look at the marks in those tests.

Schools get the results on different days -