What do scaled scores means on new Ks2 Sats?

Key Stages 1-2 and SATs advice

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Guest55

Re: What do scaled scores means on new Ks2 Sats?

Post by Guest55 »

I see no reference to level 7 in that - these reports are known to be less than rigorous. My friend, who is has been a Head of several private schools, says they are joke in comparison to Ofsted. Other Private school staff inspect you so these inspections are not independent.

Incidentally I know Mayfield from my time in East Sussex.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

Guest55 wrote:I see no reference to level 7 in that - these reports are known to be less than rigorous. My friend, who is has been a Head of several private schools, says they are joke in comparison to Ofsted. Other Private school staff inspect you so these inspections are not independent.

Incidentally I know Mayfield from my time in East Sussex.
I am sure you do when you haven't even bothered to read the read the contents of the report properly.This is not Mayfield in East Sussex.Our communications on this matter are pointless.This is my last post on this matter you can have the last word.
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

OP , I wouldn't worry at all about SATs levels.

The thread has gone off track, please refrain from bickering. Neither of you is having the last word. In fact, I am.

Post Locked.