Go to navigation
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:46 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 pm 

I see no reference to level 7 in that - these reports are known to be less than rigorous. My friend, who is has been a Head of several private schools, says they are joke in comparison to Ofsted. Other Private school staff inspect you so these inspections are not independent.

Incidentally I know Mayfield from my time in East Sussex.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:44 am 

Guest55 wrote:
I see no reference to level 7 in that - these reports are known to be less than rigorous. My friend, who is has been a Head of several private schools, says they are joke in comparison to Ofsted. Other Private school staff inspect you so these inspections are not independent.

Incidentally I know Mayfield from my time in East Sussex.

I am sure you do when you haven't even bothered to read the read the contents of the report properly.This is not Mayfield in East Sussex.Our communications on this matter are pointless.This is my last post on this matter you can have the last word.

Abraham Lincoln

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:16 am 

OP , I wouldn't worry at all about SATs levels.

The thread has gone off track, please refrain from bickering. Neither of you is having the last word. In fact, I am.

Post Locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3