test on saturday

Key Stages 1-2 and SATs advice

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
cookone

test on saturday

Post by cookone »

My son has got his test soon. He came home from school saying that he did not want to sit the test, because some of the children in his class say that he is not clever. Any tips on the day of the test.

thank you
blackwellmum

Post by blackwellmum »

organise something for the afternoon, make sure he has a nice evening o friday, chill out with a dvd and popcorn. Give yourselves plenty of time to go, get registered and park etc(someone got turned away from our test as they were late on saturday so the boy couldn't sit his test). Make sure he know that its not the end of the world and he can only do his best. Wear layer that are comfortable in case the room is cold(my daughter left a body warmer on !!) and take a magazine to read whilst you wait before he goes in!! WE did this and daughter came out smiling at the end. We Wait til 2nd march now to find out! I bought dd a little ted key ring and card. she took teddy with her!! Good luck!! hubby says, if he passes he can go into school head held high, and blow raspberries and the kids that made fun of him!!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now