Admission Authority's Case Has anyone got a copy?

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

theycandoit

Admission Authority's Case Has anyone got a copy?

Post by theycandoit »

Hi,

I am in the process of preparing an appeal on behalf of my son for Maidstone Grammar School - MGS.

I would really appreciate anyones help in providing a copy, either paper or electronic, of the admission authority's case from previous years to help gain insight into what we are likely to face. Am I correct in assuming this comes from the school?

The case should ideally be centred around distance and the school being up to capacity, which is what we believe we will be presented with.

I appreciate this may change year to year and possibly pupil to pupil, but believe a significant part is likely to be common.

If you have appealed or know someone who has appealed whether successful or not please get in touch. Any further help on this topic always welcome.

Many Thanks
kid power rules!
A Mum

Post by A Mum »

You might want to try to send MGSMUM a pm. She has not been around for a while but went to appeal for MGS last year and has been very helpful to others. A pm might reach her even if she is not currently lurking as she might have a notification of pm swithched on. Worth a try.

If not hopefully someone else with the info you require will be along soon.

Wishing you all the best
theycandoit

Thanks for the suggestion

Post by theycandoit »

Thanks

I'll drop her a pm.

All help appreciated any others out there with this info would be really beneficial.
kid power rules!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now