Successful Appeal

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

A Very worried Mum

Post by A Very worried Mum »

And Dearest S-A.....you just made mine. Bless you for your sweet words and thank you so, so much for being there for me.

You are incredible and both my children are quite aware of who their 'Guardian Angel' is.

It almost tempting having a third so I have an excuse to stay in touch.......and then again - perhaps not!!

I will just 'lurk' around and we will forever be grateful to you and everyone else who have guided us and advised us throughout the past few years. Simply could not have done it without you!

Bless You.

AVWM xx
lulu1408

Re: Successful Appeal

Post by lulu1408 »

I've just come across your post and I am looking for all the support and help I can get. I have posted a query too on this forum. I am gutted that my son did not make it through and we are considering an appeal. He has an older sister who went to grammar school and is now at university and we were keen for him to follow the same route. He's bright, hence the shock when he didn't pass. Would you be able to offer any advice on how to go about lodging an appeal?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
A Very worried Mum

Hey Lulu,

I have just sent you a PM - try not to panic. I will help you as much as I possibly can.

Warm Regards

AVWM
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

Welcome back AVWM! :D
A Very worried Mum

Well thank you very much Sally-Anne : ) Lulu spotted an old post from last year and has asked for a little advise. I am of course only happy to help and hope I can.

Really rather lovely to be back ; )

x
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now