Heartmum x x x
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

:D Not once but twice! :D
Well done.
Marylou
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

OMG! That's amazing SeasideMum to win 2 appeals - you were obviously brilliant in your appeals.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you and DS. He is going to be soo pleased.

:D :D :D
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Dejavu did brilliantly to win two appeals last year - and this year it's your turn!

(Most lesser mortals would settle for one! :lol:)

Well done indeed!
Etienne
Nathair

Post by Nathair »

Excellent news!!!! :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10100;430/st/20100902/e/DD+Starts+Senior+School/dt/5/k/bbdb/event.png[/img]
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

Oh - thanks so much Etienne for giving me a mention - I couldn't have done it without your expertise and objectiveness (so calm, even though I pestered you a tad tooooooo much) and Sally-Anne's support - on those dark evenings.... Oh Seaside Mum - I am just so thrilled for you and for once, I can say, I know exactly how you feel!!!!!! - I am sure you will have a big input to the site re feedback and support - afterall - we owe this site so much!!!! Go girl!
many thanks
dejavu
Frustratedmum

Post by Frustratedmum »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I'm so pleased for you & DS. Very well done on winning both appeals!!
Seaside Mum

Post by Seaside Mum »

thanks so much for all your comments, DS was absolutely over the moon and yes I am now so pleased I went ahead with it. DejaVu, I completely agree with you, and I am indebted to Etienne, Sally Ann and everyone else who contributes to this forum; it dont half help when you know you can just log on and find people who exactly know what you are going through and have either been or are going to be in exactly the same position as you. i was thinking today of how utterly despondant I was in October and how finding this forum helped no end!
I now intend to put my experience on the sticky thingy. Do I just copy and paste the questions on to a new page and then complete the answers? Thanks guys :)
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

Hi Seaside Mum - Yes,I am sure I read something in the past that you can copy and paste the questions - but I am such a Luddite that I wrote them out and posted my experiences - after a very long period of time. I'm sure you'll do better (you are probably a lot younger than me!) - it took me ages just to work out how to text - and DS had to give me an intensive course!

Oh, you must all be so thrilled - just keep on looking at that letter! I was going to frame mine, but I have now forgotten where I filed it!
many thanks
dejavu
Seaside Mum

Post by Seaside Mum »

doh, yes Ive just seen i have to copy and paste....will do tomorrow when I havent had a few too many! :oops: Am still on a high and yes want to frame the letter but have just settled for sellotaping it to the front door! thanks for your comments x x
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now