Sats levels required for gs and super selectives

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

tigger2

Sats levels required for gs and super selectives

Post by tigger2 »

Can anyone advise what sats levels would be typical at the end of year 6 for ds's that are going to be off to a) a gs and b)a super selective please? We are in West Kent so I am thinking Tw boys and Skinners to compare....Many thanks x
Etienne

Re: Sats levels required for gs and super selectives

Post by Etienne »

At some point I shall probably consolidate your posts in a single thread. Don't worry about it - it's just that we try to keep each poster's case in one place. Even though they may be raising separate points, it helps us to have all the information about an individual case in one place where it can be easily found.
Can anyone advise what sats levels would be typical at the end of year 6 for ds's that are going to be off to a) a gs and b)a super selective please? We are in West Kent so I am thinking Tw boys and Skinners to compare....Many thanks x
Ideally I would suggest 5a or 5b in maths and English, but you have to keep in mind that
1. these are predictions not actual results
2. there isn't a strong correlation between the 11+ and predicted KS2 levels
3. some headteachers don't give the sub-levels
Etienne
tigger2

Re: Sats levels required for gs and super selectives

Post by tigger2 »

Etienne, Thank you so much ! I do realise that there isn't a strong correlation between the test and ks2 results but I am just trying to gather as much info as possible at the moment ! Tigger x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now