Herts Appeal on non qualification

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Etienne

Re: Herts Appeal on non qualification

Post by Etienne »

I've made a plea in the past for more feedback from Herts., so anything you can contribute would be really welcome! :)

Good luck for the 19th. Glad to see you've a friend accompanying you.
Etienne
Tamilla

Re: Herts Appeal on non qualification

Post by Tamilla »

well the appeal is done and dusted. we were the first appeal of this year as the actual first one failed to turn up until halfway through mine and tried to bang the door down, which needless to say did not impress the panel.

I will do a report in the relevant section. For me it went as well as it could as we got over all the points we wanted to about my illness and dd's academic ability and the reasons for her underperformance. The panel listened and made encouraging noises and the atmosphere was extremely friendly but we have to wait now until after the 21st June when all the appeals are heard, so even though I believe we have a strong case it just depends if anyone else has an even stronger one :o( At least though I can look back and know I have done all I can which for me was the importance of this.... Good luck to all you other parents going through the same at the moment x