Year 8 Appeal

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
T12ACY

Re: Year 8 Appeal

Post by T12ACY »

Brilliant!!!! Well done, am so pleased for you and DD :D
Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
jingle

Post by jingle »

What a well deserved result after a long road. I remember your previous posts and am so pleased after what happened previously. Great news!
Hellybeds

Post by Hellybeds »

Thank you everybody. This has been the most stressful time of our lives. We would like to wish you all happiness and success for the future and please do not give in. You must always believe in yourselves and research, research, research. Do not accept what you are told by the school you are reviewing/appealing to, please seek advice from the forum before anything. The advice and support on this forum has been invaluable and all the time we had your support we kept faith. There were bad times and times when we thought we could not continue the fight but we knew we had a strong case and had been treated unfairly.

We will continue to keep in touch with the forum and if our experience helps others we will be happy to answer questions or give advice.

Thank you again everybody and we will be celebrating tonight.

Love Hellybeds xx
T12ACY

Post by T12ACY »

Hangover today???? 8)
Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
Hellybeds

Post by Hellybeds »

Ha, no not too bad.

Still can't quite believe it if I'm honest.

Too scared to read the letter again, in case, somehow, overnight, the wording has changed! :lol:
tiredmum

Post by tiredmum »

hellybeds i am sooooo thrilled for you and your dd - especially after all the trouble you went to last year - i wish her every happiness in her new school :D
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

I am joining the party a little late (to put it mildly where I am concerned), but I add my sincere congratulations. Well done, Hellybeds!
Hellybeds

Post by Hellybeds »

Thanks tiredmum and Sally-Anne. Uniform bought today, one proud set of parents. Our DD is beaming and cannot wait to start, she has not taken her uniform off and would go now if she could. Wishing you both the very best for the future Hellybeds xx :D
MrsK40

Post by MrsK40 »

YAHY Hellybeds.... I remember all your old post... what a great RESULT... WELL DONE!!! Have a fun summer x :D :D :D