Appeal - a little help please

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
zeinab

Re: Appeal - a little help please

Post by zeinab »

Elequent Etienne,because of your help & so many others too many to mention on this glorious forum, DS is where he is today.

I thank you. :)
zeinab

Post by zeinab »

zeinab wrote:Etienne, d's yr5 report says he is chatty aaand can be silly to impress his friends. He's never had anything like that before on his report. so will that kinda comment go against him in anyway Oh he's still 10, 3rd youngest in the year, so bit immature unlike his brothers at the same age. as they say - not all fingers on one hand are the same.
Remember this
zeinab

Post by zeinab »

Etienne wrote:Personally I don't see a problem. I would have thought it could even add to his academic potential - he'll be even better when he matures!

and this........ Well my dear Etienne, you were right. Because of his non stop chatting the yr7 teachers have chosen him for their debating team.

Aaaaaand there's more :lol:

A boy from his school got knocked over the other day ( he's OK thank God), but my little boy phoned 999 because he thought the boy had died (as he didn't move straight away). He was presented with 2 golden tickets for his house the following day.

Told you he was a young Errol Flyn, but without the moustache........... for now :lol:

Hope you're all well. x
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Wonderful! :D
Etienne