appeal not untill late june

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
lucy

appeal not untill late june

Post by lucy »

hello all
such a use full site nobody giving any infor mation from dorset thankyou for all your information but I think Im beginning to lose the plot its such a difficult task to go to appeal in this area and such a long time to wait also just found out clerk to appeal panel is same as school governors clerk any advice desperate parent from bournrmouth
very best wishes
lucy
chad

Post by chad »

Hi Lucy,

You're right ....there is not too much info on Bournemouth. It would help if you gave some details of your appeal (Non qualfication/ transfer) Hopefully you have already looked at Etienne's very helpful appeal Q & A section. If you have any specific questions do please post and ask. I am sure that you will get answers. :D Good Luck
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Quote from the ombudsman:-

"The role of the clerk is vital and it is important that clerks are independent of the authority and seen to be so. We are very doubtful about the wisdom of the clerk to the governors, or any other employee of the school, acting as clerk to the appeal panel."
Etienne
Louise

Post by Louise »

Thanks for that last meesage Etienne. I shall mention it in my letter to the ombudsman as in our case the clerk invloved in the appeals is also clerk of governors.
Louise
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now