Hi, hope this is right place for this question.
Getting in a fantastic muddle about where we'll be living by September 2013. I've posted previously about currently living in Berkshire, but potentially moving to Gloucestershire during this year - and consequently have put my poor DD through two lots of 11+ - please don't judge - already feel awful
It now looks as though the move might be to Buckinghamshire instead. Could the timing be any worse???
DD passed 11+ for Gloucestershire, still waiting for Berkshire results. If we end up in Buckinghamshire, will she have to sit the 11+ a third time to be considered for one of the GSs? Or would we appeal on basis that she has already shown she is GS standard (obvs Berks results pending)?
Or shall i just GIVE UP until i know where we'll be living?! Head about to explode - thank you for any advice as always. BL