no luck

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
lucy

no luck

Post by lucy »

hi all
not meant to be only just heard our son very able but not outstanding will post more to morrow. at least it is over
thanks for all
lucy
guestmum

Post by guestmum »

so sorry to hear your news Lucy. Know it's very difficult but please please try to look forward - its been a very tough 2-3 months for many people but we must look ahead for the sake of our children and carrying on doing our very best for them.
Bexleymum

Post by Bexleymum »

really sorry to hear this news Lucy.

Sending you a big big hug!

Try to put it all behind you and look forward to your future!

Best wishes for you all x
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

I'm so sorry for you Lucy. Once you've had a chance to drown your sorrows, do tell us more about what options you have.

And pop in to Rehab for a glass of Bolly!

Best wishes
Sally-Anne
Bexley

Post by Bexley »

Sorry Lucy xx
lucy

no luck

Post by lucy »

thankyou so much for all the support
can not switch off yet even after several glasses of wine son not sure what has gone on kept him in the dark i hope?3 had already bought jacket for allotted school lucky on reflection.what a really awfull stressfull eight months but will put it down to experience off to buy some wrinkle cream tomorrow
good luck best wishes to all who have not yet heard results yet feeling v
ery sorry for parents about to go through it next year .
love lucy
Rosey

Post by Rosey »

I am sorry Lucy. Hope you are ok
LBSWM

Post by LBSWM »

Dear Lucy,

So sorry to hear the news. The actual appeal was short, sharp but not sweet at all. I undertsand your deep disappointment but hey, at least you know you tried your hardest and your best. There's nothing more you could have done and it's good you shared your worries.

Now, you can move on and help your son. He will achieve his goals because you are there to support him ,as always.

All my best wishes and big hugs,

LBSWM
Scooby

Post by Scooby »

Lucy, sorry to hear your news, we were in the same boat a few weeks back. Take comfort in knowing you have done your very best, our children will all be fine, we know that - they have us......
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now