Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Etienne

Re: QE/Sutton Grammar Appeal

Post by Etienne »

See the Q&As:
B1(b)
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeal ... ication#b1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Etienne
Owes

Post by Owes »

Thank you Eitenne but still confuse in which ground I put my appeal to queen Elizabeth as ds pass exam many thanks
hermanmunster

Post by hermanmunster »

Although he passed the exam he did not score high enough and therefore you do have to treat this as a non-qualification appeal.

You are trying to demonstrate that he has academic ability high enough to be eligible for a place even though he did not score high enough in the test.
Owes

Post by Owes »

Thank you I got it now,, ds Son was really sick during the prepartion period I have the evidence and as well we have been homeless living in hotel during the exam time which affect his achievment hè is 6c in math 5a english 5b science in math and english talent are these make sens
My english is not good im thinking of solliciter is this good idea
Please Any help welcome the time is running and im So anxity
Many thanks and good luck for all
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Owes wrote:My english is not good im thinking of solliciter is this good idea
See the Q&As:
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals/general#a11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals/general#a13" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Etienne
Owes

Post by Owes »

Thank you Eitenne for keeping correct me to the right way..
Sorry for keeping posting.. Now my question Can I let my Friend represent me??
Thanks again
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Owes wrote:Can I let my Friend represent me??
Yes.
Etienne
Owes

Help.help with QE boys appeal

Post by Owes »

Hi all
I have got alot of help from people in this web as well I read all the information many time but I dont know what is going with My brain totaly confuse.. My english is very weak
I need to submit the appeal befor15/4 /2013
All the evidence is ready.. Ds l5a in english and math talenet register inE&math .. Predictie l6 in may .. Hè pass 11+ in qe but not offerd place because hè didnt score high enough to offer place is in the waiting list but far ..hè offerd place in slough grammar and com. School..during the prepartion time hè was very sick we did 3 times blood test which Shaw many problem which explain his tirdness and the join and sleep problem medication have been prescriped
In the time of the exam we have been living in hotel due to homeless problem it was extremely difficult and which impact of the performance of ds stressful as well I was pregnant..I dont now how to start and answering this question in the appeal form which is
Why do you wish to appeal against not to offer aplace at qe
Please I need help to write the answer in proper english as Iwant to focus on why QE boys .. I forgot to mention that ds is mathematic boy and we have been in UK since 2009 and ds start Learning english in Uk hè is very bright and know hè speaks as hè here Born hè wants to be doctorand we believe qE is the write place as hè is hardworker
I have 2letter from headbangde dupty which is very string and GP conform that
His reading and spelling age is 2 years above
Please help me to write this
Many thanks to understanding my weak english
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

You don't need to worry about writing 'proper English'. The evidence you submit from the school and the GP should speak for itself.

If you have a friend accompanying you to the appeal, does the friend not speak English well enough to explain anything you want explained to the panel?

If not, you should ask in advance for whoever is organising the appeals to provide an interpreter - and one should be provided at no cost to you.
Etienne
Owes

Post by Owes »

Thank you Etienne ass sorry for repeating My self
In the appeal form which I had They required the Child details and then the question why l want to appeal against the decision not offer aplace
So My question is do I have to start directly explain ds circumastance or I have to introduce My Son ability,,, do I need to answer like because of
1and 2,3 etc
Many thanks
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now