Nonsuch mid-term test appeal

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
FAIRNESS

Nonsuch mid-term test appeal

Post by FAIRNESS »

I am hoping to appeal for a place at Nonsuch for my daughter for 2013 year8. she passed the test 333 (passmark 286),
we are OOC .she was in the waiting list took the mid -term test in september and fail one test , E-67,S-59,M-48 %.
She was july born. Please advice.
Etienne

Re: Nonsuch mid-term test appeal

Post by Etienne »

Welcome back!

All the advice you need is likely to be in the Q&As:
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeals/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Etienne
FAIRNESS

Post by FAIRNESS »

Thanks Etienne
FAIRNESS

Post by FAIRNESS »

27 candidates sat the test, Does anyone knows howmany girls actually pass all three test.?
FAIRNESS

nonsuch remark service

Post by FAIRNESS »

Nonsuch charghing £20 per paper for remark. whithin 30 min got reply by email. how reliable this service? has any one else
experinced this .
capers123

Post by capers123 »

Hi,

Can't say for the 'Surrey' grammars, but in Gloucestershire all papers tend to be manually re-marked before the appeals. Often the parents and panel get to see the re-marked papers, and it does tend to be properly done. Probably doesn't take long on the Glos multiple choice answer sheet, so I wouldn't be surprised at 30 mins - you probably just caught the person sitting at their desk opening emails when you sent your request.

I should say that in lots of years of hearing appeals, only twice have I known a mistake found - and once was where the child had meed given one too many marks!
Capers
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now