11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Clawhit

Re: Appeal (Kent)

Post by Clawhit »

This wait is driving me mad ....
relaxedMum77

Post by relaxedMum77 »

Got everything crossed for you!!! I know how you feel...Our appeal was last week... and i believe the last ones were being heard last Wednesday.... was gutted when the Postman came today with nothing but bills and junk mail!!! I shall be at the window again tomorrow morning..waiting for him to arrive!!
Crackerjax

Post by Crackerjax »

We had post ... and it was good news !!

It's been the longest wait ever and it's such a huge relief. There were times I wasn't sure I wasn't sure if it was worth it, but I was in it for the long haul.

I'm forever grateful to Etienne and everyone who has ever posted on this site because I reckon I've read every post.

Many thanks again xx
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Delighted to hear your news! :D

When you have a spare moment, perhaps you could consider providing some feedback here?
https://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum ... =35&t=9205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Many congratulations!
Etienne
Clawhit

Post by Clawhit »

A huge congratulations we were successful too - lots of tears and dd is on a school trip until Friday so is unaware. See you in September.
relaxedMum77

Post by relaxedMum77 »

So pleased for you both!
Crackerjax

Post by Crackerjax »

Congratulations @Clawhit, tears all round here too .. and then all the questions started as she had no idea xx
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Wonderful news ***
heartmum

Post by heartmum »

That's great news Crackerjax (and clawhit :) ) - many congratulations :D
Heartmum x x x
Crackerjax

Post by Crackerjax »

Good morning,

Just wondering if I can ask a quick question about the place no longer needed at allocated school .. does the LEA let them know?
I only ask because I called the school twice and left a message on the admissions manager's answerphone to call me so I could explain .. but have not had a call back. So at this point I emailed, but haven't received so much as thanks for letting us know. I know the school have a long waiting list, so someone would have appreciated the place :)

Dd got to spend a few hours at her new school on Friday, there were 9 of them there in total. The head of year asked them if they were there because they just found out or because they hadn't had a chance to visit the school yet .. only 3 were there because they had just found out ? She gets to spend the whole day there this Friday which she is really looking forward to.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now